5. Sinif İngilizce 2. Dönem 2. Yazılı Sınav Soruları 2013

17 Nisan 2013 Çarşamba

5. Sınıf İngilizce 2. Dönem 2. Yazılısı, 5. Sinif İngilizce 2. Dönem 2. Yazılı Sınav Soruları 2012 2013, 5. Sınıf İngilizce 2. Dönem 2. Yazılısı indir

2012/2013 EĞİTİM ÖĞRETİM YILI
GÜNEYCİK  İLKÖĞRETİM OKULU 5/A SINIFI 2.DÖNEM
İNGİLİZCE DERSİ 2. YAZILI SINAV SORULARI
A)READ THE TEXT AND WRITE TRUE—FALSE  (20 P)
 My name is Mary . I live in a small town. In Winter it is cold and snowy. I like making a snowman with my brother on Sundays .In Summer it is sunny and hot. I like swimming in the river with my friends. In Autumn  it is rainy and cool. I like helping my mother at home . In Spring it is warm and rainy. I like going to the parks and playing there with my sister and friends.

1.I live in a small town…………….                       
2.I don’t like making a snowman………..

3.Spring is warm and rainy……………..             
4.I like swimming in summer……………..

5.I swim in the river……………..                         
6.I don’t like helping my mother……………

7.The weather isn’t snowy in winter…………     
8.The weather is rainy and cool in summer………..

9.I like going to the parks………………              
10.My sister plays with me…………….
  
B)   Aşağıdaki cümleleri Türkçe’ye çeviriniz.  ( 10 P)

I have got a pencil. ……………………………………………………….

We have got a dog………………………………………………………..

She has got a rabbit………………………………………………………..

Ayşe has got a sister………………………………………………………

C)Answer the questions

1.  A dog …….. run but it ………… fly.               
A)     can / can ‘t               B ) can ‘t  /  can    
C) can  /  can                D ) can ‘t  / can ‘t

2.I can ………….                 
A ) play golf                    C ) swim                           
B ) ride a horse                D ) ride a bicycle
                       
3. 
                                                          
 It can ‘t swim but  ……………….   Resme göre boşluğa hangisi gelmeli?

A ) It can run fast            B ) It can lift weight             
C ) It can fly                    D ) It can climb.

4. A : Do you like chicken and coke?                      
    B : I….  coke but I …………chicken.

Boşluğa aşağıdakilerden hangisi gelmeli?
A ) like / don’t                B) like / like           
C ) don’t / like                D ) like / don’t like


5.I ……. like milk but I ………orange juice.
     A ) like / don’t like         B) don’t / don’t like         
C ) don’t  / like               D ) like / like
                     
6.She ………………. dogs.
        
A ) don’t like                C ) doesn’t like               
B ) don’t likes               D ) doesn’t likes

7.       A: ……………………….
B: I like reading. I don’t like computer
     games.
Bu cevabın sorusu aşağıdakilerden hangisi?

A ) Do you like playing computer games?         
B ) Do you like reading?
C ) What do you like?                                          
D ) Do you like reading or playing computer  games?
  
9. 
  He is a Super Power. He is a super hero. He is very strong. He can fly. He loves  
    helping people. He can run very fast but he  doesn’t like running.  He loves jumping
    and flying.                                                           
       Aşağıdaki soruları metne gore cevaplayınız.  (9 P)

ü  Can he fly?                                     ............................................................................
ü  Does he like running?                   .............................................................................
ü  Does he like jumping?                  ..............................................................................

10. Aşağıdaki boşluklara ‘’am-is-are’’ kelimelerinden uygun olanını getiriniz. (5 P)

1-   They…….. my family.                                         
2 -   I …… a doctor.
3-   It …… very big.
4-   We ……. in the kitchen.
5-   She ……. very beatiful

11. Aşağıdaki boşluklara ‘’do, don’t , does veya doesn’t’’ kelimelerinden uygun olanlarını yerleştiriniz. (10 P)

a)      ………. he like playing football?                        * No, he ………..
b)     ……….. you like listening music?                      * Yes, I …………
c)      ……….. they like watching TV?                        * No, they ………
d)     ………. Ayşe like skipping rope?                       * Yes, she ………
      e)   ………. your cat playing ball?                            * No,  it  ………..             
  
12. Masanın  üstünde altında yanında neler olduğunu yazınız.  ( 25 P)

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder

 
 
 

Toplam Sayfa Görüntüleme Sayısı