6. Sinif İngilizce Dersi 2. Dönem 1. Yazılısı (spot On)

18 Şubat 2013 Pazartesi

6. Sınıf İngilizce Dersi 2. Dönem 1. Yazılısı (spot On), 6. Sınıf İngilizce 2. Dönem 1. Yazılı Soruları, 6. Sınıf İngilizce Dersi 2. Dönem 1. Yazılısı (spot On) indir. Hem klasik hem test



B) Match the pictures with the sentences
Write the Sentences in the Appropriate boxes

For Accepting (+)
…………………………………………………….
For Inviting (?)
…………………………………………………….
For Thanking ( )
……………………………………………………..
For Refusing (-)
……………………………………………………..
……………………………………………………..
C) Put in an order daily activities

…… I go back home at 14:30
…… I have breakfast
........ I brush my teeth  
........ I go to bed at 9 o’clock
…… I go to school at 08:30
…… I get up early in the mornings

D) Choose the correct one

1. I do / does  my homework everyday.
2. My sister like / likes cats
3. They sometimes ride / rides a horse
4 .Do you brush / brushes your teeth?
5. I have / has breakfast at7:00 a.m

E) Rewrite the following sentences

1) you / with / What’s / the matter?
…………………………………………………….
2) we / drink / tea / Shall ?
…………………………………………………….
3) like / What’s / in Samsun / the weather ?
…………………………………………………….
4) to the theatre / going / What about ?
…………………………………………………….
5) us / you / like / to join / Would ?
…………………………………………………….

F) Choose the correct one

1) Resme göre boşluğu uygun şekilde doldurun.
I have got a ……………………………….. .
              
a.    high temperature
b.    sore throat
c.    broken arm
d.    runny nose

2) Jack : I have got a toothache.
    Bob  : _________________

a.You should sleep early.
b.You shouldn’t smoke
c.You should wash your face
  d.You should see a dentist

3) How about ________ a film tonight?

a.    watch
b.    to watch
c.    wathes
d.    watching

4)Aşağidaki eşleştirmelerde yanlış olanı seçiniz.

a) a headache - başağrısı        
b) a sore throat - boğaz ağrısı                     
c) a cough - öksürük         
d) a earache –grip

5) Your friend invites you a party.
   You accept and say:

a.Would you like to join us?
b.I'm afraid I can't
c.I'd be happy to.
d.I'm sorry but I'm busy.

6) Your friend invites you a party.
  You refuse and say:

a.Sounds great!I'd love to.
b.Thanks for inviting me I'd be happy to.
c.Why don't you join us?
d.I'm sorry I can't

7) Resme göre boşluğu uygun şekilde doldurun.
I have got a ……………………………….. .               

a.toothache b.headache
c.sorethroat         d.stomache.

8. Verilen resme bakarak cümledeki boşluğa gelmesi gereken sözcüğü
bulun.
All the leaves fall of the trees ................ .
A) in Summer B) in Autumn
C) in Spring D) in Winter

9. Verilen duruma uygun resmin bulunduğu şıkkı işaretleyiniz.
What is the weather like in Antalya in August?
10.Aşağıda koyu renkle yazılmış sıfatın zıt anlamlısı hangisidir.

‘In winter, It is very cold so I wear a coat, a pair of gloves and boots.’

A) hot     B) wet     C) dry     D) mild

                            Prepared by
                               Mustafa SEDEF
                                 English Teacher

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder

 
 
 

Toplam Sayfa Görüntüleme Sayısı