5. Sinif İngilizce 2. Dönem 1. Yazılı Sınav Soruları 2012 2013

8 Şubat 2013 Cuma

5. Sınıf İngilizce 2. Dönem 1. Yazılı Sınavı, 5. Sinif İngilizce 2. Dönem 1. Yazılı Sınav Soruları 2012 2013, 5. Sınıf İngilizce 2. Dönem 1. Yazılı Sınavı indir. 5.Sınıflar için derleyip uyguladığım bir
sınav...

2011-2012 EDUCATION YEAR
2.TERM 1.WRITTEN EXAM FOR 5TH CLASSES
 A-) Match the pictures with the verbs.( resimlerle fiilleri eşletiriniz.) ( 5*2=10)
 a)playing football     b) cycling       c) swimming     d) shopping           e) skipping rope
 
B-) Fill in the blanks (Boşlukları yanda verilen kelimelerle doldurun.) (5*2=10)
1. We like ____________________ the cow.
2. They don’t like collecting ___________.
3. They love _________________ on a farm.
4. We don’t like watering ______________.
5. We love getting up _________________ .

   C-)  Fill in the blanks with “ do / does / don’t / doesn’t” (Boşlukları do/does/don’t/doesn’t ile doldurunun  (4*3=12)
    1. _________ Jenny like swimming?
2. _____ you like banana?
3. Tom likes watching TV, but he ________  like doing puzzles.
4. They _________ like playing football.
    D-) Fill in the blanks with  ‘’ our / their / his / her’’ . Boşukları  kelimelerinden uygun olanlarıyla doldurunuz. (5*2=10)
1. Ayşe has got a room.____________ room is big
2. This is Fatma’s brother. _____________  name is Can.
3. We are from Turkey. ______________ country is beautiful.
4. There are two students on the list. _____________ names are Jack and Robert.
5. My father is a soldier._____________ mother is a housewife.
E-) Reading passage. Answer the questions. Okuma parçası ile ilgili soruları cevaplayınız.  (8*2=16)                
      Hello friends.My name is Poly. I am from England. I’m eleven years old. I’ve got brown hair and blue eyes. I have got one brother,Alex. He is three years old.I can jump very high but I can’t swim. I can run very fast but I can’t do handspring. I like chicken and rice but I don’t like fish. I like eating banana but I don’t like apple. In the morning I don’t like getting up early. But I love watering the flowers.
            I am student at London College. London is the capital city of England. There are alot of parks and gardens in this city. In my class, there are 20 students. 11 girls, 9 boys. I’ve got  English, History, Music, P.E , Maths, Science, Art and Social Sciences at school. My favourite subject is English.
 
1. Where is Poly from?                     ………………………………………………….
2. How old is Alex?               ………………………………………………………….
3. Can Poly swim?                   ………………………………………………………….
4. Can Poly run very fast?     ………………………………………………………….
5. Does she like eating fish? …………………………………………………………….
6. What is the capital city of Poly’s country? ………………………………………….
7. How many girls are there in Poly’s class? …………………………………………………….
8. What is Poly’s favourite subject?        …………………………………………………………….


F-) Choose the correct answer ( Doğru cevabı işaretleyiniz) ( 6*8=42)
 
1-) I like _______.
A)   Dance
B)    Can dance
C)    Dancing
D)    Cycling
2-) Can kangaroos jump up high?
A)   Yes, they can.
B)    No, they can’t.
C)    Yes, they can’t.
D)    No, they can.
3-) Hangisi farklıdır?
A)   Coke              C) tea
B)    Coffee           D) ice-cream
4-) I like chicken and rice ____ I don’t like fish.
A)   But              C) and
B)    Because        D) or
 
5-) I love bananas. Who am I?
A) A dog
            B) A monkey
            C) A lion
            D) A bear
6-) Ali: __________________?
Nesrin: Shopping? No, I don’t.
Ali Nesrin’e ne sormuş olabilir?
A)   Do you like shopping?
B)    Do you like playing tag?
C)    Do you like reading?
D)    Do you like swimming?
7-) She ____________ Turkish.
      A) speaks                    B) is speak
      C) speak                      D) are speak
8-) Lions like __________meat.
A) swimming                       C) drinking
B) jumping                         D) eating

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder

 
 
 

Toplam Sayfa Görüntüleme Sayısı